Debenture / Bond Trusteeship
Wherever any Company issues the Debenture / Bonds for a period of 12 months or more, it needs to compulsorily appoint Debenture / Bond Trustee under extant SEBI Guidelines.
Main purpose / role of appointing Debenture / Bond Trustee is to create security on behalf of all the investors of Debentures / Bonds, to monitor the payment of interest & principal, creation of DRR, maintenance of Asset Coverage Ratio etc, and enforcement of security in case of need for protecting the interest of all Debenture / Bond holders.
We STCL are SEBI registered Debenture / Bond Trustee. We undertake public issues as well as private placement of debentures, bonds and other securities.
We STCL, ensure
- compliance of terms of security stipulation by the Issuer
- to protect the interests of Debenture Holders / Bond Holders.
- to create a security within a stipulated period of time
- to redress grievances of the Debenture Holders / Bond holders effectively
- creation and maintenance of Debenture Redemption Reserve by issuer till final redemption
- maintenance of adequate asset coverage ratio in terms of the issue by the issuer
- effective handling of investor complaints
- convening the Debenture Holder / Bond Holder meetings when so requested by requisite majority Debenture Holders / Bond Holders
- to enforce the security at the behest of the Debenture Holder / Bond Holders
- to inform the Debenture Holders if there is any downgrade revision in the credit rating of Debentures / Bonds or the Issuer by Rating Agencies.